Senior Portraits - Balboa Park

I had a blast with this shoot! My beautiful subject happens to be a long standing friend that I have watched grow up into an amazing young woman. Her dad is a professional photographer whose work has been featured in magazines and text books. He's been an inspiration and great encouragement to me. Her mom is also a great "shooter" too - and our graduating senior herself has aspirations of studying filmography in college. Miss A. is not only creative, but she's also stinkin' brilliant, accomplished in martial arts, loves Dr. Who (me too!) and is a kick to be around! She's beautiful inside and out and I am blessed to be part of her life.

Thank you for letting me capture a little of the joy of this season and celebrate the wonderfulness of YOU! Happy senior year!!! The road ahead is paved with good things, with God's faithfulness and promise, and with adventures beyond your imaginings!










 


No comments:

Post a Comment