A lakeside sunset, a cello and a sister

Those of you who are friends and family recall the adventures that engulfed our life over the last year and a half will understand.... My baby sister graduated high school around the same time my middle sister got married, moved 1,000 miles away and my husband and I were in the midst of packing up and moving across country to New England. A lot was going on and in between time I managed to capture a few of her special senior moments, but missed getting her with her cello. So, it's not her senior year - it's her sophomore year of college, but I'm thankful to be sharing a coast with her and able to get those cello shots I'd missed :) I love to listen to her play her cello! She's accomplished so much! She's beautiful and so is her music! I thank God for her and treasure all her many talents... love you, my sissy!









No comments:

Post a Comment