Family Christmas Portraits - San Diego

I loved getting to take these family portraits! First, I've known this couple for many years and watched them be a precious blessing to many people. Every time I catch up with them, I hear about some new sweet thing that's been going on and in someway or another Mr. & Mrs. "S" are up to something to help someone. This year Mrs. S recovered from a fall that broke everything on her right side, from her ams down to her feet! She's as positive as the day is long about her process though - and she's recovered marvelously! And then there's Hugo, the precious pouch! He was such a good boy! I always feel sorry for the dogs in the photoshoots because they want to obey and do what's right, they just don't understand who the crazy lady with the camera is and why they need to look at me and sit here and then move this way... but Hugo was a champ! He caught on quick and even wore his Rudolph antlers! I was impressed! Well, without more ado... here's your portraits :)

 Link to gallery here. Password required :)

 









No comments:

Post a Comment